Updated: Feb 18
So you are booked into a portrait photoshoot and you have just realized that you have nothing to wear (despite probably having a wardrobe of clothes that you could use). Fear not, I have a few suggestions that you could consider for your next shoot that won't cost a fortune. I found all these suggestions on Sue Bryce's website, of which I am a member and I would like to share some of them with you.
Disclaimer: I am not a fashion or styling expert but I do know what looks good and what does not. Warm tone outfits on a bright background and dark tone outfits on a dark background, lit correctly can be just gorgeous. Equally, many of the suggestions below would be gorgeous for any photoshoot.
1. Metme Women's 1920s Flapper Fringe Beaded Great Gatsby Party Dress, Grey Silver
2. Women’s 1920s Gatsby Dress V Neck Sequin Bead Fringed Cocktail Hem Flapper Dress
3. Women’s Double V-Neck Tulle Appliques Long Evening Cocktail Gowns
4. Women’s Sexy V Neck Spaghetti Strap Bodycon Sleeveless Wrap Dress Front Slit Bandage Midi Club Dresses
5. Women’s Elegant Spaghetti Straps Deep V Neck Sleeveless Bodycon Party
6. Women’s Elegant Cocktail Bridesmaid Lace Dress Wedding Guest Dress V Neck Sleeveless
7. Women’s Vintage Floral Lace Long Sleeve Boat Neck Cocktail Party Swing Dress